Did Axis 360 change to Boundless?
How do I use Boundless?
Yes. Baker & Taylor transitioned from Axis 360 to Boundless (as of 9/11/23).
- Customers should download and install the Boundless app on their devices (app is available on Apple Store, Google Play, and Amazon). You can also view Boundless on your computer.
- Once you have transitioned over to Boundless, you can remove the Axis 360 app from your device.
- After migration, your checkouts, holds, history and wish list will seamlessly transition from Axis 360 to Boundless. While Boundless offers additional features and a more modern experience, the basics will remain the same.
Discover a world of possibilities with Boundless, an extensive collection of eBooks, audio and digital media. Whether you’re an avid reader or someone who listens to audio at 2x speed, Boundless is your gateway to the best in digital content and programming.
- The My Shelf feature is a personalized page for all of your checkouts.
- You can also view specially curated carousels and content based on your reading activities and interests.
- With insights, goals and badges, you can set personal reading goals, track your progress and earn badges!
All you need to access Boundless is your library card! Download the app in your preferred app store today!
Step 1: Once installation is completed, open the app.
Step 2: Type Queens Public Library where it says search for my library.
Step 3: Enter your Library Card Number and PIN and tap "Login."
Step 4: Start browsing for your next read!